ZCar Forum banner

Bad injectors? Which to use? 93 300ZX TT

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  rightfoot 
#1 · (Edited)
I did a Stillen Stage III upgrade many years ago on my 1993 Nissan 300ZX TT. The injectors seem to be acting up and I want to get new ones but am not sure what I should get to match the rest of the stage III mods.

#3 · (Edited)
What size injectors are currently installed on the car? Not sure what's associated with Stillen type 3? To identify which cylinder/injector is bad do a power balance test. Could be a bad coil pack and not an injector. Would be good to figure this out first.

Power balance test: http://www.zcar.com/forum/12-90-96-tech-discussion-forum/203933-power-balance-test.html

BTW - many years ago is good for injectors. If they lasted this long, probably not a bad deal.

#4 · (Edited)
Never got any notices of replies so apologies for not responding.

Car has stock 370cc as I recall. Stillen wants $750 for OEM style and $860 for a set of six or Nismo. That just sounds crazy so thought I would check here first.

I edited my original message because I think I've found the problem with the noises as being VCT gear/solenoid related. Figure I probably need to post a separate message for that one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.