ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am prolly gunna get flamed for this but i was looking on az-zbums wheel section and i came across where the pcd and off set were listed. i searched on here but found nothing useful. so my question is, what is the backspacing on an 86 na?

let the flaming begin.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well before seeing this pic i thought i knew what i was talking about. now that i have seen it and a wheel site that i want to get wheels from is asking for back spacing (1", 2", 3", etc.) i have become confused.

http://www.84ae.com/wheelshow/

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i feel dumb now... at 1am things just dont seem to click as fast. thanks AZ and dom for the help.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I bought some weld racing draglites for my car that are 9inches wide and 4 1/2 inch back spacing perfect fit!, my car looks like hot rod I have bfg drag radials that are 13 inches wide on the back.

Post Edited (Jul 14, 5:50pm)

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
300zx86t wrote:

> I bought some weld racing draglites for my car that are 9inches
> wide and 4 1/2 inch back spacing perfect fit!, my car looks
> like hot rod I have bfg drag radials that are 13 inches wide on
> the back.

I would like to see pictures of that.

My findings say a 13" wide tire will not fit inside the wheelwell.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I would send ya some pics but you dont have your email listed. It was a tight fit, I had too roll the inside of fenders thats the probably the biggest tire you can fit on a z31.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Hey zbum I sent ya an email I didnt have any real good pictures of the tires but you can check out my car and if ya want you can put it on your website.

Post Edited (Jul 18, 6:42pm)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.