ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to put in a back seat on a 300zx if you dont have one?

·
Registered
517 Posts
A limo conversion shop could s-t-r-e-t-c-h your 2 seater car in order to make room for the rear seats. It would cost a small fortune and it wouldn't be worth it. There's two other z31 installation options that people occasionally ask about: all wheel drive and air bags. Not impossible to do but next to impossible.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
"Is there a way to put in a back seat on a 300zx if you dont have one?"

Short version: .............no.

·
Registered
118 Posts
So far you have killed your AC by installing an 800 Watt Amp, and killed your body sonic seats by installing your radio.

You want to install "Ferriei" ( I'm guessing you meant Ferrari) tail lights, cold air intake, and change the color of your dash.

Now you want to install a back seat?!?

Why didn't you just buy a Honda to start out with?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Not to mention its an AE!!!

Man, you should sell that car to someone here for $5000, take your profit and buy something you can tear apart....sad...

·
Registered
724 Posts
Before you put the back seat in, you have to get your license. All aborsionists must first be licensed.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dude its just a project car my mom owns a 2003 G-class mercades i just wanted summin to mess around with

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Want a project car? Go buy a 1964-1/2 Mustang Convertible from a junkyard. Or something else that's already near death. Taking a 50th AE with only 48,000 miles on it and destroying it is just stupid.

But to each his own.

·
Registered
724 Posts
To each his own ****!!!! If he wants to put on his apron and play "butcher" with a Z like that, I'll take it off his hands at a reasonable figure and treat the car with the respect it deserves. What was that saying AZ_ZBUM? "Common sense just isn't that common anymore". And...what's the Mercedes got to do with anything?

·
Registered
118 Posts
What does the type of car you mother drives have to do with you ricing out your A.E.?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.