ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was planning on parking my 300ZX for a while since I was going to college but it didn't work out. The 89 Ford Tempo that was given to me crapped out. It was given to me because the guy thought it needed a transmission, he was right...lol. I had taken it to a Trans Shop and he replaced a pump seal and the car drove flawlessly so I thought I had lucked out. But Lo and Behold the day I am driving to college I get stuck in some Stop and Go traffic and after that it starts slipping and steadily getting worse until I am going nowhere. Luckily my grandparents were following me so we had the car towed back to the shop and I went on my merry way to college. So I re-registered the Z and am driving it again (Dang.....lol). I sure am glad our cars get half-decent gas mileage cause I would be up the creek if I had a Ford Excursion or some other Monster Gas loving contraption. Anyway, I have been checking this site out often waiting to here from 88Hybrid telling us he cranked the "Black Bitch." I almost feel like a child waiting for the next installment of his favorite TV show. Anway, to 88, I you do start making those brackets I would also be interested since when I get out of college I will be making big money (I hope). And maybe after I pay off my college loan I can retire...lol. Later guys, and glad to be back behind the wheel of a Z.

·
Registered
297 Posts
fate shines upon us.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.