ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you old z farts need to be a little more responsive to new z family members! Ive made 3 post all very viable and no responce. Looks like its time to slam old z thing(and get ride of my 280zxt) and stick with the Z32 family and tt.net.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
<b>Quit bitching and re post I will help</b>

Check the archives I have 10 bucks that the Q you asked is asked every week or two and has been answered over and over and over again.
Zya Travis 77z

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<b>I Did A Search - Nada was the reply</b>

Zrock,

What name did you use to post by. I just took a look for your posts under Zrock and didn't find anything. I watch this forum darn near every day and sometimes at night to see if anyone posted an answer.

You may try again, or if you have already decided to sell the 280zxt.... how much?

Dennis

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
learn to spell and we'll respond

Kool? responce? get ride of my 280zxt?

Since you're raggin' on us "old z farts" I thought I'd point out all of your faults too!

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RE: zcar forums not kool

You know, oddly enough, I haven't had any trouble with people replying to my posts, and I'm not only new, I'm female too.

Perhaps it's your attitude. &-)

S

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RE: I think the twinturbo forum is leaking.

I've notice for a couplr of weeks that some of the aggresive behavior is popping up here-name calling and such.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't pay attention to him

he's just trying to get some attention, and that's what he's getting.
to Zrock: Grow up, and get hooked on phonics.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
C'mon ALL of YOU!

IGNORE!!! HIM!!! the length and quantity of responses to the BS posts is what drives the A-holes here in the first place. I wasn't going to qualify a reply to his sorry ass. But instead want to ask you (please) from now on to excersise restraint and ignore the ignoramus. :) That way when we do searches of the archives we don't come up with crap like I'm typing now.

Steve G

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RE: C'mon ALL of YOU!

I think that we should be nice to others and not jump all over them. Due to the amount of posts everyday some may not get a reply everytime or at all. It also maybe that no one had the answer to the prob.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.