Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And such language too...

Point being, not everyone here has the resources to invest $1.5 - $2+K in a custom fuel injection system. BUT, some of us have made the time to engineer a pretty darn good turbo z car on a limited budget.

My intent was not to insult anyone, but to maybe spur Mr. Greg into the garage an finish his toy -- as much as we like his experience on this list - the car won't get done by itself.

Ok, the NOS answer was a little out of line, but around midnight it was pretty funny (you had to be there...).

Z-iggy -- Really do have a '77 280z with t3/t4 and starion I/C

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
RE: Doesn't bother me.

The guy asking about the nitrous set himself up for that answer. If you hadn't said it Z-iggy I would have. The jabs about finishing the car don't bother me. I bought the car on a Friday. I stripped it that weekend and took it Monday to get beadblasted inside and out. the following week it went to the paintshop where it stayed over a year. Partly because it was being painted by a meticulous person who didn't rush anything, partly because not a single panel on it was straight (but it was completely rust free), but mostly because the painter's wife had cancer and ended up passing away while he was doing my car. Needless to say I couldn't rush him to finish my car due to his personal situation, and I didn't want to take a half finished car to someone else to complete the paint on. Anyway I'm back on it now.I've been waiting on the custom intake since November of last year. All the exhaust and intercooler piping has to wait until I get that intake. Supposedly it's in route now. that and the axles should be the last of the custom stuff. After that it's all up to me.
greg
71 240z

·
Registered
403 Posts
Yeah see what he wrote about me

Look under the posting by Matt 260 about getting beaten by a Mustang GT

It's posting #12 or so by ZNTX or some crap like that.

Golly I just don't know what to think of it all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.