Can any body till me if there are zclubs in Canada.Need info
on where i can get parts...ETC.
The exchange rate su*ks.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
RE: where are you z lover in Canada?

Where Are you in Canada? I'm from Montreal, and in eastern Canada I know of clubs in Montreal, Kingston ON (with a chapter in Ottawa ON) and Toronto ON. I think there's also a club in Edmonton AB.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<b>RE: where are you z lover in Canada?</b>

Good to see some other Crazy Canucks on the board, Ross C belongs to BC club . The ontario club seems very active they even go to MOSPORT ooohh!! My Z racing is confined to slalom in large parking lots .

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

So where are all you canadians? I see the guy from sweden posting, but Canda is HUGE! Where are you guys? (generalities of course..)

S

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Hey I'm from Orono which is about 5min from Mosport which is about 1 hr east of Toronto.
I also happen to be a lucky member of Ontario Z Car and yes we are quite active. We rented the London Drag strip last year as well a co-rented Shannonville (large flat road coarse with VERY FEW barriers) and we even managed to rent Mosport twice. As far as non racing goes we have several show n shines Go Kart events, parties/bbq's and large parts swaps.
As a side note someone bought a P90 head 3 weeks ago at our last parts swap in perfect condition for only $10.00. As well as free 4spds and one complete 280 motor and I believe there were no takers on the 280 motor.
So I guess that does make us Krazy Canuks.
Last I recall there were 40 members that live within 1hr of Mosport.

ZR8ED.
Love this forum!!

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Well I live in Saskatchewan and it is a very nice place there is more than you think, however the Z just begs to taken into a sweeping road . The prairies are quite nice in places others just tons of farmland with nothing to see . Any one near me ?? I have the Canadian Zed not Zee, sounds much much better doesn't it . Nice to drive the Zed instead of the dogteam and skidoo, wouldn't you agree .

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<b>Re Clint(78Z)</b>

I'll bet you've got some nice quiet radar free straights that could be fun as well as excellent for testing any mods you've made.

ZR8ED.

·
Registered
77 Posts

I'm in Calgary, Alberta. There is no z-club that I know of here. If anyone knows where to get good used parts in the area that would be great, eh. Thanks.

Scott

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Clint(78z)

I'm in Saskatchewan too, but I don't get out on the dog sled too much anymore, and I prefer driving my Z over a skidoo any day. :)

Where do you live? I'm in Saskatoon, but there aren't too many Z's around here. If you live close to me, maybe we can get together and compare cars, although mine's looking a little rough right now.Damned rust.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RE: yankee needing afm from Canada?

can anybody from canada hep me, my z came from canada in 81, i need a afm and only a canada model will werk, and i live in fl.local dealership won't order me one, probaly because of exchange???

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

I'm also from Montreal & a member of the Datsun ZOOM Club (100 members), ZOOM stands for Z-car Owners Of Montreal. Gilles, did you find your 3.90?
Robert

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

For all of you looking for hard to find Z parts, try this.
ZEDD FINDINGS
603 Compass Court, Kingston, Ontario K7M 8V9, Canada
Tel: 613 389 1397
EMAIL: ZEDD FINDINGS
Operator: Charlie Osborne
Producer of Replica Datsun Z Floor System.**
Specializing in new and used parts for 240, 260, 280 Z cars
and finding, repairing, and selling Z cars

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
RE: Hey Clint(78z)

Greeting,
We noticed another "zedd" from Saskatoon Hi Rob.My wife owns our "Z" Her name is Pam.We would like to get together you guys one day soon :) and compare rust spots Ha ha

ThankZZ
Darrin and Pam

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.