ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know the going price for a nice set of webers with intake, linkage, but no air clears? the Webers are DCOE 40's and sure look good.

I don't know what the current market rate is and would like to know what you may have seen them going for or have paid for yours?

All information happily excepted.

Thanks
Dennis

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
<b>RE: Triple Webers - How Much???</b>

depending on condition/rebuild kits etc I've seen them for as little as $400 US. Now I bought my first set of tripple Webers for $900 Can with two rebuild kits and jetted for a stock 280. Now I sold that set last year for $1500.00 Can to a fellow in Germany who was desperate for Webers for a mild 240. I then took that money and bought a set of tripple 45's which I had to swap in some of my larger jets for my SUPER N/A.
Be careful about the jetting take a look at the jets and make sure the jets are in a range for YOUR ENGINE!!!! Jets can get expensive if you have to experiment.
Tell me your set up and I will give you some starting points for jetting your Z. Remember with tripples your need six of everything. ie six idles, six mains, six pump jets, six veturis(chokes) etc etc.
Last point BUY A WEBER MANUAL!!!!!!!!!! it will make your life WWAAAAAAAYYYY easier.
Feel free to ask more questions and please give more info on those carb jets.
PS I'm willing to trade jets/chokes I've got lots of extras.

ZR8ED.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.