ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Motorsport Auto offers 300z side view mirrors for the early model year Z, the type that attach to the window frame and not the door. Are these in any way different than the mirrors I can pull off a 300 my self? Has anyone done this?

Craig76Z

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Actually they are Sentra Mirors

Those are the mirrors you see on Zack. When I bought them from Motorsport they came in the original Nissan box and I had a local dealer cross reference them for me. The combined price of new mirrors from Nissan plus the specail metal brackets for mounting them are actually more than the kit from Motorsport. They would be cheaper if you got the mittors off a wreck and made the brackets yourself. How good are you at sheetmetal work? It is only about 12 gauge steel with a few angle cuts, a bent lip and a few holes for mounting to the car and the mirror. 'Course it helps to know all the specific dimensions. Used to have it all figured out but misplaced it a couple years ago.
Sorry
Phantom

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RE: Side view mirrors

i have the brackets but no mirrors.what year sentra are they off of.i might be able to dupe the bracket.
i think motorsport sells the
kit for like $159.00

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.