ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving down Henderson Street in Fort Worth today, and I saw a dark green ZX, racing an NSX.

The ZX was riping this NSX alive, once he got his back end to stop swinging. When the cars got to about 80, the NSX starting pulling a little on the ZX. This is expected though. I was quite impressed with what I saw, considering this is an almost 20 year old car, fighting off an exotic.

I've read several posts in the past, where someone on this forum, is, knows, or has heard of this car. If you know of a way to get a hold of him, please post his e-mail address, or let him know that I am trying to get a hold of him. I don't have an e-mail acount at home yet, and my address at work is outgoing only.

I'll check back tomorrow afternoon, at work.

Antony
'78 280Z

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
****!!!

Acura NSX's aren't cheap cars plus their pretty fast! i'd like to know who this person is as well. Its the mysterious Z driver lol
Zya
yuichi

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<b>Forest Green ZXT</b>

I've seen this car also in the Fort Worth area.

I believe it belongs to someone who goes by Phantom. He lives here in Fort Worth, I think.

I believe it is an '83ZXT. The car was super fast, and was tearing down a strip of I-20, like a bat out of ****, when I saw him.

Mark

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<b>Could it Be.... Bill Davis</b>

There's a guy on here that owns that red car with a white strip on it, which is in the upper left hand corner of the screen your looking at right now. He goes by Phantom and lives in Texas. His Name is Bill Davis. Double click on the red Z car for more details on him. It might have been Bill... Let's see if he responds...

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
RE: Zach is red, not green

Though he does make others green with envy. How can you guys confuse an early red z with a later green zx? The car could very well have been Chris's. From what little I know of him he seems like he wouldn't back down from the challenge. His car has a big "Redline Motorsports" sticker in the back window.
greg
71 240z

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<b>RE: Saw a Z fighting off an NSX.</b>

Hi Z guys this Is Chris Behney's cousin Adam. That was Chris running that NSX. He will post the race on Zcar tommorrow so ya'll will know what went on. He has a 3.1 stroker motor but no turbo just turbo wheels. The car is still da** fast without the turbo. Z-ya laterz.

Adam Gilbert
Redline Autosports

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.