ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all it is great to see the amount of personal webpages popping up . The modifications are much more extensive than what I am used to seeing . One thing I do like to see on all webpages when updated is the date when updated and the update done ie: Posted pics of engine . It is something that is usually fogotten . Keep up the excellent work I hope to be showing my car mods in the next few month's . Seems like alot of turbo posts as well . I wonder who started that, y'all know who you are Hehe!

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where the pic came from?

Hi.

Where the picture of nicely painted Z on your Linkz page come from? Love thise ground effects!!!

Eugene

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RE: Where the pic came from?

I don't remember, I grabed it because that is the kind of paint job I plan to do on my car :)

John Cooney
'77 280ZTR

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RE: Request for personal webpages

Frame Relay wrote:
-------------------------------
http://www.realclear.net/~jcooney

The page turned out nice. This is great stuff folks, keep it coming. However, I think we need a top level links page with an index to all these great sites. I think it should be on ZCAR.COM but dont know what is involved in making that happen and who would maintain it.

Scottie

·
Registered
361 Posts
RE: I agree

Clint,
I agree that it is nice to see a date updated, and pictures to see what they are talking about. My site happens to be in violation of that. I finally have some pictures scanned in, and alot of my pages are re-written, but still on my hard drive. I am at the peak of my rowing season,(Nationals in two weeks), so I have been somewhat consumed.
I plan to add a date updated, and all the pics when I put all the new pages on.
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/track/6997/
-Bob Hanvey

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.