ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes Dennis, Im interested in selling my 36mm chokes. I'll email you Monday night. Any info on those 50's maybe a trade? Let me know more about your setup and I can help suggest jets and possible carb changes. I ran my new motor for its inital tuning and breakin period and my 40mm DCOE's with 34mm chokes did alright. I had no problems smoking stangs by 3-4 car lengths. I then got a set of 36mm chokes and that made a HUGE! difference in top end. My bottom end Torque did not seem to suffer. A 3000rpm launch would spin my 245/45/16's with my old 3.54 diff (now a 3.9 locker)
This part is to answer one of 240Dave's question that I forgot to post above. The nylon gaskets (with the rubber O rings) were from my original 40mm Webers but according to my part listings they are the same gasket for all the DCOE's so you should check. (I had to take 1-2mm off all the way around on mine so that is a significant restriction.
I'll be at ZCar.Com Monday and Tuesday night (all night) I'm on night shift and it should be a slow night.
ZR8ED.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
<b>here's the address</b>

ZR8ED:

My e-mail address is: [email protected]

Yes, I'm interested in the 36 chokes. As for the engine, its going into Rebello's on the 17th of May. So final config hasn't been completely determined.

The 50mm are still being discussed. But if I get'm I'm going to need'm. I have a another line out looking and if something comes up. I'll let ya know. There hard to come by...at reasonable price.

I'll look for yoour e-mail in the near future.

Dennis

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.