ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
513-972-5634, turbocharger, turbo head,turbo ECU, borgwarner 5 speed,windows, t-tops,fuel injectors, also HKS adjustable fuel press regulator, other misc parts, NON- headers, head,crane cam, nissan 5-speed, 77 tail lights, fibroglass rear quarters, other parts.

·
Registered
22 Posts
RE: parts for sale, turbo and non

What year is the nissan 5 speed from? Has it been rebuilt? Where are you located? You can email me. Thanks.

Dave

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<b>DAVE YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME</b>

YOUR #, 513-972-5634, NOT SURE OF THE YEAR, WE HAD OWNED OVER 30 Z CARS, THE NISSAN 5 PEEDS SHOULD ALL BE THE SAME, 79-83 EXCEPT TURBO,
I LIVE IN CINCINNATI, TRANSMISSN CAN BE SHIPPED. NOT THAT CHEAPLY.

·
Registered
22 Posts
RE: DAVE YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME

Cincinatti is good, I live in Madison IN, only an hour away.
I'm busy for a few weeks, but I will give you call later and maybe come out and see what you have.

·
Registered
355 Posts
What kind of Header?

What kind is the header? What head does it fit? What is the condition and how MUCH??

Dustin

·
Registered
83 Posts

How much for the HKS Fuel pressure reg.? And talk to me about the fiberglass rear quarters, are they the square shapre or round and how much clearance do they add, if any? price on that too.
Tyler at [email protected]

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I'm interested in the Crane cam. What can you tell me about it?
* new or used?
* lift and Duration
* asking price

I'm ready to do business if you have what I want.
Thanks

jason phillips(MESSIAH) wrote:
-------------------------------
513-972-5634, turbocharger, turbo head,turbo ECU, borgwarner 5 speed,windows, t-tops,fuel injectors, also HKS adjustable fuel press regulator, other misc parts, NON- headers, head,crane cam, nissan 5-speed, 77 tail lights, fibroglass rear quarters, other parts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.