ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear a lot of people talking about these Panasport wheels so I checked out Motorsport Auto's catalog and guess what I saw? I have a set of 15x5.5's that look just like them. Mine are Ronals (made in Germany) and just happen to have been a factory option for my Saab 900s. These wheels fit our Z's (I tried) I know they are not 16x7's but are definitely a nice upgrade to the stock wheels that came with our cars. I sold the car for scrap last year and kept the wheels and have them just laying around. I would have used them myself but I found a set of 16x7 front and 16x9 rear 3 piece (basket weave style) Epsilons. Maybe this could be an option for someone who wants that look real bad. I'm sure there must be other Saabs out there with these wheels. BTW my Saab was an 86 900s. and you can have all 4 rims for $175.00 US.(though they are here in Orono Ontario Canada)........sorry......

ZR8ED.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
<b>Do your 16x9's rub</b>

What tire size do you run. Did you have to flare your Car. I thought I read somewhere the widest rim you could run on an early Z was 8.5 if you had small diameter coil-overs. Um.. is my memory fading?

·
Registered
87 Posts
RE: Panasport Wheels Idea!!

Now that you mention it, some of those old Saab wheels do look like Panasports. What is the offset of those wheels? Were the Saab 900s front wheel drive or rwd? Did they fit the Z well? If it's not too much trouble, could you email me a jpg photo of the wheel. Thanks

·
Registered
382 Posts
RE: Panasport Wheels Idea!!

For that matter, I have a set of brand new real Panasport 15X6" wheels with Yoko A008R 215/60hr-15s mounted on them that I'd be willing to part with for, say, $500...

I bought them for my wife's TR6, which we very shortly thereafter decided to sell (with the original wheels/tires, of course). They literally have less than 50 miles on them, and have been sitting in the attic of my garage ever since.

e-mail directly if you are interested... I'm in the Detroit area, BTW.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.