ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you have two intercoolers, and I have been trying to get one for the last few months . Post here if you would like to deal .My turbo motor is coming together but I am sans intercooler .

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RE: Not yet, but I will want to loose one.

I know of one here for 80 bucks and it is in perfect shape. I don't think it had a dent on it. It's still on the car but the motor was not running.I plan on trying the Supra and the Starion to see which works best and keeping the best one. If I do get rid of it, I will sell it for what I paid Scottie for it. I have to go the Charlotte for two weeks so I won't be doing any testing for a couple. If you want the one at the junkyard, let me know. I know they ship stuff and I could make sure they send you a good part.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<b>RE: Not yet, but I will want to loose one.</b>

That would be good the one from the junkyard, it is a starion yes . I live in Canada so shipping is kind of a pain in the ass getting everything setup . I have got screwed once trying to by parts and a few other sales that didn't go through . So I know only deal with the recognized names . If you can give me the junkyards name and number area code too it would be very helpfull . Thanx a bunch!!

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RE: Clint

Chapman Enterprises- 8028 Chapman hwy Knoxville TN. 37920 423-573-2416. Here's the story. They gave me a price of 100, and when I said I wasn't interested a guy who works for the yard came out and said he was really buying the car from the yard for parts to his Conquest TSI. He said the 100 was negotiable and I offered him 50 bucks. He came down to 60 and when I said OK he backed out and went to ask what the manager thought ( what an a-hole) he came back and said 80. I told him to keep it, I bought one for 50 shipped and it wasn't worth 80 to me. So, you handle it the way you want. Say I told you about it if you think he might falsely believe there is anyone out there trying to acquire an original unit for a TSI. He was telling me "a newun causts 6 hunerd dollers." I'd probably say someone saw the unit there and told you about it, mentioning that he didn't want to pay 100 for it and so on. The guys who answer the phone will not be the guy who can cut the price down (the guy buying the car)but will probably know what your talking about. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.