ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried calling back, but the line was busy. I did not call Bell today and will do so tomorrow. Anyway, can you send the money order for the regulator sometime soon? I need to get money for the oversized valves. Anyway, I found the modified tube that runs from turbo to TB for use with the Big Throat TB. I will send it with the TB on Friday. I also have that pipe from the 300zx turbo that you will need to adapt up to the bigger turbo when you get it. I will include all of that with the TB at no charge! Call me tomorrow night and I will let you know the situation with the one-way valve. Later!

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
RE: Opie

Done and on the way. It's already in the blue-box for 5:30 processing by my local postal carrier. Could be there Thursday depending on what time your carrier delivers. Got my change saved up for the TB, too. I called Bell and they said that the thing comes in a parts bag with the restrictor, which BTW, illiminates the bogging situation the regulator produces. Good news on the IC from Scottie, also. Said he would allow for repairs in the price of the Starion unit. I talked to someone today who said it would cost less then 25.00 bones. I'm gonna take it tomorrow to see if it would be less. Man, I went and bought a pressure regulator for the installation and spent $48.00. The cost of going fast is going up. Later.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.