Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi dudes.

All that **** about us not being able to find good rims for our cars really pissed me off. I satrted to make some calls around ( At work of course :+)). I acsidently found tis place who qouted me those numbers. Here we go:

For my 83 ZXT:

Tokickos Non adjustable are ~$50 a pop.
Eighbah lowering springs are $220.

They also can get Centerline or HRO (?) rims. OK, for size I asked for 16x7 for individual it would be $185 or ~$160 for 5 sets or so. 5 bucks more for 16x8. Guy claims that Z people call him from all over the country cuz he does lots of Zs. He says he just ooked one up recently. I will probably go see his stuff next weekend.

He also sells Sumitomo tires.

What do you say about those prices?

If we put some purcases together for the whole thing I think we might save some serious $$$.

Eugene.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
RE: Non-Adj. Tokicko, Eighbah Springs, and Custom

Centerline allegedly will build there wheels to any offset you need. RWD rims only for the Z. I don't think you could get the RWD offset built on one of their FWD products.

·
Registered
715 Posts
RE: Non-Adj. Tokicko, Eighbah Springs, and Custom

I bought my springs from RD enterprises for 200 bucks and summit racing seems to have the best prices on the centerline wheels. What model wheel did you get the price for? They varie slightly from wheel to wheel. For example, the fluted star costs 157 a wheel from summit in a 16x7.

I have the ability during the school year to mount my own tires so i always buy mailorder too.

Just my 3 bucks-Evan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.