ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a new neopreme air dam for my Z... this is something thats been on the wish list for a while. Can anybody tell me if this is going to be a 6 or 12 pack of beer adventure.

Thanks,
Dennis

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fairly simple

I used a floor jack with a 6 foot 1x6 piece of pine (to hold up the air dam), 2 pairs of vice grips (to clamp at the fenders) and a little bit of common sense......

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Give me beer

although i'm only 18 i feel i should be able to drink i'll tell you what to do and sit back and let you do all the work while your beers disappear:)
hahahah
Zya
yuichi
p.s. dennis do you live in the bay area? CA

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
RE: Give me beer

yah do you have aol or something you can email me or something if you don't so we don't have to talk in front of everyone on the message boards but my e-mail is [email protected] I live in Saratoga, which is next to Los Gatos , Cupertino and San jose are all very close:)
well gotta go e-mail me
Zya
yuichi

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<b>RE: Give me beer</b>

Yuichi,

Saratoga..... Wow.... nice and very rich neighborhood you live in.... I know the area well...

Sorry no beer for you.....

I'll leave you a note on e-mail

Dennis

P.S. I live 20 minutes away in the poor part of town....

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
RE: Give me beer

yah nice town but once you pass my house you'll see my ugly 240Z (right now:) its the only car that isn't painted or expensive hahah:) oh yah my 2000 dollar 280ZX as well but its decent looking:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.