ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody in Dallas have a used intercooler for sale or know where I can get one, also were could I get the piping made for it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
82 TURBO
Dallas, Tx

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
RE: Intercoolers - Dallas,Tx

Call the guys at Alamo Autosports on Colorado Lane in Arlington. They can help you out.
Phantom

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
RE: Intercoolers - Dallas,Tx

Phantom wrote:
-------------------------------
Call the guys at Alamo Autosports on Colorado Lane in Arlington. They can help you out.
Phantom

My experience so far-yeah they can help you out, but will they. And at what cost? I guess I'm not part of the "in" crowd yet as I haven't been able to get good service from them. I've tried numerous times to give them a chance, but always left with a bad taste in my mouth. The last time I was there I was getting a quote to build a 3 inch exhaust from the downpipe back, including external gate. Bryce quoted me over $1400 to do it. Take off the $200 deltagate and their fancy $200 muffler and that still leaves $1000 for a few feet of ALUMINIZED pipe and the labor. I know the downpipe may be a little tricky, but we all know how simple the rest of the exhaust is. That's the last time I have been down to their shop. I'm sure I'll try them again, just don't know when.
greg
71 240z

P.S.: I have a small Saab intercooler you can have for about $30 if you want it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.