ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey man, this stuff really works. the best car polish i've ever used, and i've tried them all. if you haven't tried it yet, it's worth the extra expense. my car has the original black factory paint job, enamel with no clear coat. when i bought the car back in september, it had been garaged all its life and always kept waxed. the only problem was oxidation. i had a friend buff out the paint, but then swirl marks were a huge problem. i tried zymol, but this didn't help the swirl marks much. mcguire's makes a swirl mark filler, but i haven't had good luck with their polishes. i used the zaino z-5 swirl mark filler and by the 3rd coat they were almost all gone. after i applied the z-3 polish, only a few swirl marks remain, and you only notice them in the right light. i spent almost 50 bucks on everything, but you would never believe my car still has the original paint.

-casper

·
Registered
364 Posts
I will....

Casper,

Thanks for the information... my car is that wonderfull orange color.... the paint has had much better days in the past... I was going to plan on having it painted before I go to the all Datsun weekend at Mt. Shasta, which is north of Scaramento, Calif. But with so much engine, tranny and rear end work going on... I don't think the paint job will fit in. Which really ticks me off.... because I wanted to paint before I start putting all the new stuff in... then have to remove it to clean it up from over spray....

I did go and buy Boyd's wax and shine.... but will try the Zaino... who knows... maybe I will cancel the paint job... which is what I'd love to do....

Thanks Again,

Dennis

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.