Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<b>RE: Finally, I have a webpage started!</b>

Cant wait to hear more about the fuel cell. Been thinking about that myself. Also 1 quick question what type ignition did you run on your old Z? I didnt see a dist. What would the advantage be? Ok, thats 2. Well the car and the page are looking good. Cant wait for more updates

Brian

·
Registered
69 Posts
RE: Finally, I have a webpage started!

Man, that is a serious turbo you have there. Can't wait to see the car when it is complete.
Huy 260Z

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<b>Answers!</b>

I am a Ph.D. student at FSU. I use the Electromotive Tech II for fuel and ignition management. As far as the fuel cell, I will post soon a complete picture and description of what is entailed in the swap. Thanks for the replies, anyone needing to have pictures posted, let me know. Scottie, if you would, I want to post pics of your car on my page. Do you car? Later!

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RE: Answers!

Do you want the URL for my page or pictures from the page? If you want just some pictures, then do the following:
Go to my page, right-click on the picture you want, select "Save As..", save it to your hard-drive, upload it to your page. You might have to do some resizing. In either case you need the URL to my page.
http://members.xoom.com/Turbo240Z/scotties240zt.htm

Scottie

BTW, are you planning on making your web site one that ZedHeads can go to get Z info or see pictures of other Z, projects, etc? I had a later post making that suggesting.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
<b>Watch out for 4x4 pizza delivery guys.</b>

In '87 while I was a student at FSU, my 70 240z got run over by a pizza delivery guy who missed his turn and backed up over the front of my car. Just don't paint yours white and stay off of White Drive (runs between Tennesee and Pensacola west of the stadium). GO NOLES!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.