ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey z guys found a head cherry the owner knows what he has sold the su's and wants 450.oo
for the rest of the engine he asked 250 for the whole head then changed his mind what do you think keep looking or are they so rare you get them when you can. he says the engine is perfect ran sweet before he sold su's any advice i would appreciate it thanks :)

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
<b>RE: e-31 head found one but</b>

stephen als if i buy it will i be abale to get rid of the rest of the engine easily if so how much. would z resotation shops by me want it for a price of course any thoughts or comments thanks the goal is 83 block e-31 head 3.9 or 4.11 rear 77-79 trany or 81-83 i want to smoke 5.0's and vetts off the line:) :) thanks again stephen 73-240

·
Registered
358 Posts
RE: e-31: To much

Try Preston Pratt. He had a few E31's last I talked to him, for under that price, unless you want one with some flow work done. His e-mail is: [email protected]
Tell him I "sent" you, I was going to buy one off him and never did, so this would kind of make up for it. I think I was going to get one off him for under $200, but I can't remember.
Anthony

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RE: e-31 head found one but

Stephen, we probably have 7 to 10 of these left, with the production racers being the best customers on them. We sell them for $275.00 for good used ones.
If the motor you are looking at is the original one, we don't get any interest in the shortblocks from an early
240, so I would not expect much out of the rest of the engine. Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.