ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

<b>Driving a Finished 240Z</b>

356 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Unknown User 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone,

This weekend I had the pleasure of driving a finished 72 240Z. This car came out of the paint shop about 1 month ago. Had a Tech Craft L28 engine with triple webers, and all the speed goodies... Dyno reports showed 262 HP.. The interior was finished and had dual 5 point harnesses, rollbar and wonderful Autometer gauges. My friend did a wonderful job on this car, adding springs, struts, and fat swaybars.

This car handled like no other car I have ever driven. I've had 3 Corvettes in my life... and I thought they handled very nicely.... but I think this car could drive circles around any of the vettes I had.

WOW WOW WOW.... It got me so excited to drive something like this that I have decided to get my car done sooner then later... I feel like my car handles like a tank compared...

Spinning Heads... I drove the car in Aptos, which is a few miles south of Santa Cruz, California... My friend has a home two blocks from the Pacific. I took the car down to the beach and everyone was looking at me.... or was it the car....???? Must have been me....

Look out saving account... here I come...

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.