ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody look at the messages that get pushed off the first page? It seems that after they go to the next page that nobody replies to those messages. With everybody posting here some questions that are a day or less old are on the next page.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
I do

I check the previous page several times a day. Unlike the other forum, this one is busy and that first page can fill up quickly.

Ken

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RE: does anybody look?

I always look at "List Older Messages". I even tend to reply to them, But that's just me.

Russel 83ZXT

·
Registered
625 Posts
Thats the price we pay for faster site

I check the older messages daily myself. I liked the way the other format listed all them for days but I guess that is why it was so slow as compare to this new format. later,nom

·
Registered
804 Posts
ah yes, surfing

When I actually have the time to surf on my "home page", it seems to be getting fewer and farther between. I have spent hours some nights just trying to "catch up" to everything that is going on or new ideas and ofcourse Steve's car. I do hit the older messages every time I come here. I never can keep up, but I still enjoy the info and wit that everyone brings to this great site. Thanks everyone for sharing your lives and experiences with everyone else. It's amazing what a great car can bring out of people. Enjoy the ride.

G

·
RE: does anybody look?

I actually have my browser set to show the collapsed version of it. If you click on the "collapse threads" link at the top of the forum then you can view about 2 days worth of messages on the first page.

--
Derek Spencer
[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.