ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone else had other cars they love as much as the almighty Z. My next car will be a 69-72 vette with the L46, t top, cobolt blue, tan interior, dual carbs, and torque in the high 390's!!! Then after that a sleeper turbo 240z will find a way into the garage...haha so many cars!
Zya Travis 77z

·
Registered
625 Posts
I love YUGOS!! ...................... NOT!!

I do enjoy driving my wife's slightly modified Thunderbird. ya gotta love V8 torque. later, norm

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hey Travis- How's it going?

BTW, When's the wedding? You are still engaged, I hope!!

Speaking of Yugo's, I once saw one that had a 502 Chevy in it and it ran low 9's in the quarter. Cool! I guess.

Anyway, when you get ready to do that 240Z Turbo, call me. (559) 346-4480.

Ian

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<b>You saw my Z at FSU today!</b>

Ian the date is may 20 2000!

the silver 280z at school was mine..what do you think?
Zya Travis 77z

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<b>Travis-do you know Chapel drive in Tallahassee

It was one of my favorite roads to drive on in my 240 when I was at FSU (87-89). I believe it is just West of the stadium on the North side of Pensacola street. It has a nice downhill leading into a sharp curve and immediately going back uphill. Try it out sometime, let me know if I'm just getting old or if I remember it right.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats Travis

Congrats on the engagement, I think... I've been married for 8 years, Man, they go fast! But good. Just like a Z. You should get married Feb 20 2000, that way it would be 02202000.
;()~

Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.