Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RE: CAR OF THE MONTH

Don't you guys have anything better to do than to pick on Derek? Maybe you'd like a refund of your subscription fees.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank You Derek!

Derek-

Once again I'd like to echo the thanks of many for your work on this site.

We really appreciate the effort you put forth in creating such a useful forum!

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RE: Thank You Derek!

I concur. Its gotta be hard to run a site that kicks this much booty. So I have to look at the same Red Z for a while. I dont mind as long as the site does what it needs to do. Im sure Derek will have a new C.O.M. soon, and who knows, it may be nice looking ZX!

Keep it up Derek.
Joe

G

·

Heh. My life is crazy right now. I guess I should change it to bi-monthly. =)

I currently tied up on another site of mine (e-commerce, launching in late April). I've been caught up in that.

Just trying to pay for this here web server...

Thanks to all of those for understanding when things don't get done on time. I'm doing my best.

I should probably make the Z Car of the Month automated, allowing you guys to vote for the cars yourselves. Ah, someday...

--
Derek Spencer
[email protected]

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Lighten up Dave. Nobody's picking on Derek. All that was said was where's the car of the month?

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

"New month...so where's the new car?" and "****, I'm still waiting for the March c.o.m. sound like complaints to me. And apparently Bob A and Joe also felt it appropriate, in light of these posts, to give Derek an attaboy. So, if they're NOT complaints, excuse me! And as far as lightening up goes, I've dropped from 216 to 205, so I HAVE lightened up!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.