ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got questions, and in the past have had no trouble getting answers from the great Z-heads on the forum (unlike Zrock). Many of my questions could probably be answered by the ARCHIVE, but WHERE IS THIS PHANTOM ZCAR ARCHIVE? i.e. where do I get to it?

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
RE: Call me crazy, Call me blind, Call me @%&!

I to am curious where this is at on the forum. How do you get it? Or maybe I'm just an old computer illiterate fool as my daughter says. I will say this that this is THE BEST forum I have ever been on and am amazed at the dedication of some of the people on here that give out info that is truly useful and succinct. Appreciate any input on this

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<b>forum search (real long)</b>

I think what you are looking for is the "search forum" at the top of each page. With the old forum format you could search the "archives" which is pretty much the same thing.
All of these messages on this board are saved and can be accessed/searched through for information and topics you are interested in. It is a good way to find answers to questions that may have been recently answered.
Sometimes questions on this forum don't get answered for this reason. ie a person asked for a order of operations for adding hp to a Z. I along with several other helpful folks chipped in A LOT of info. We pretty much beat the topic to death over a period of a couple of days. Now several days later someone else asked the exact same question. Most of the regulars here did not want to go through a long winded explanation again for there were other topics of greater interest going on. So only a couple of people gave much shorter responses to that particular post.
If you are not a regular visitor you might not recognize that your question may have recently been answered and get all pissed because you did not get any responses to your post. Which seems to have just happened.
I as well as other regulars try to give as much help as our experience and time allow.
I and other regulars don't have all the answers.
Some questions posted are not worded clearly enough or enough info passed for others to help.
Then there are the odd questions that are clearly there to provoke people or are just plain ridiculious.
I'm here quite a bit and I still use the archives to help me find specific answers to very specific questions.
Thanks for listening to my rant.
I'm always watching.
Glad this forum is here
Long live yours and my Z!!
ZR8ED.
ZR8ED.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RE: AMEN ZR8ED!

I think I have said the same thing several times before. Maybe THIS type of info should be "Required reading" on the Main Page.

Steve G

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.