ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beware of ordering parts from Corky Bell @ Bell Engineering in San Antonio TX. I ordered an inter-cooler for my 77' project car back in Noverber 1998. I have never received the part nor my money back. He was always making an excuse for not having the part for me. Don't order anything from this guy unless you like to throw out money.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
RE:BEWARE/ Benefits of Licensed/bonded businesses

We at ALL Z EAST are a licensed, bonded, and insured corporation. Our wreckers license is 2785 and our dealers
license is 1356, both in Oregon. These are provided to
give confidence to purchasers of z parts from us.
We are committed to honesty, integrity, and we want our customers for life.
I have read numerous complaints about sending money to individuals, and businesses on the internet, so one should verify references, locations, and licenses before
doing business with anyone including us. This is only prudent. We would be glad to provide local references,
references off of this forum, as well as many Nissan dealers that we do business with daily. Thanks for listening! Happy motoring, Joe 1-800-533-5659

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
RE: BEWARE

400 wrote:
-------------------------------
Beware of ordering parts from Corky Bell @ Bell Engineering in San Antonio TX. I ordered an inter-cooler for my 77' project car back in Noverber 1998. I have never received the part nor my money back. He was always making an excuse for not having the part for me. Don't order anything from this guy unless you like to throw out money.

I understand about people getting ripped off, but Corky Bell? He's not some guy selling junk out of his garage. Did he make you send cash in advance or something? That doesn't seem right. A credit card would have been more appropriate. Alot of the race type shops have terrible delivery time, especially the custom stuff. If you paid back in November and still haven't received the parts I'd take legal action. At least threaten him because you definitely have a case. I'd like to hear Corky's side of the story. I find it hard that someone in the business as long as he has been is going around and screwing people.
greg
71 240z

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<b>RE: BEWARE</b>

Greg, That is precisely why I went with Corky. He has been in the business a long time, and he does know his stuff. I put the purchase on my card and never received the product. I have contacted the BBB in San Antonio and I am waiting for their responds on the situation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.