ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out the newest issue of TURBO magazine. There is a bad ass ZXT. 365hp at measured at the 18" Giovanni wheels and stock internals. Silver with a modified Motorsports (i think) body kit and wing.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
RE: An awsome ZXT

Yeah that is a sweet looking ZXT, but it claims to be using stock components and dynoing at 365 at the rear. There is no way in **** that thing is putting 365 at the rear. Not with all the stuff he/they claim are stock. You can't even push the stock injectors that high. It's just promotion BS and hype. Maybe one day it will reach 365 at the wheels, but for now he is only dreaming. Too many stock parts for that much horsepower...just not possible. I can't tell you how many time I see outrageous claims in these types of magazines. If he was dynoed at 365 don't you think he would have a picture of the dyno slip/prin out in the story? I know I would if I wanted to be taken seriously. Oh well, I guess they count on peoples' ignorance when it comes to making hi HP. Oh well, it was a sweet looking ZXT though.
Later,
Tim Deesen
71' 240ZT

·
Registered
149 Posts
Sweet looking

There is a nice ZX, awesome looks. By the way there could have been a misprint on the injector size or an omission that there is an additional injectors.

Danilo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.