ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've owned "Z's" on and off since my first 1976.........found this 81 from an owner with 6 other cars....low mileage, but needed the usual body work for rust. Now the bodyman restoring it has fallen in love with it (or shall I say his "Z" expert friend) and wants to buy it. Will have 62,000 miles.....good interior-mechanically sound, new paint job. Any clue as to price. I really love it and probably won't sell it. Just want to see if they are trying to steal it from me!
Thanks

·
Registered
98 Posts
RE: 81 280ZX 2+2

It really depends on how well you like the car, if you have been wanting another for a long time no amount of money will make you feel better when you see someone driving "YOUR" Z down the street, but if you are always trading or buying and selling then I suggest you pick up a few old car traders and maybe a Hemmings motor news. I looked in a Hemmings after I bought my Z and was suprised to see probably 30 or so listed. My car is an all original no rust anywhere 83 280ZXT with a little over 12,000 miles on it. Similar cars were going for anywhere from $10,500 to $13,000. I would take a wild guess at your car being worth $4500 to $6500 to someone who has always wanted one depending on just how good of shape it's in. My car is exactly as it came from Nissan except for the spark plugs, washer fluid level indicator sensor, fuel filter and wheel weights. Even the tires and air filter are original. If you would like to see it go to Brett's Garage at
www.angelfire.com/wv/carnut.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.