Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yuichi,

You were right! I went to pick and pull today. Paid the 2 bucks to get in and man was that place full of people. I saw a 74 260z built 11/73... I took the hatch... there was 7 guy's including me getting goodies off of it. The hatch ran me $17.50... what a deal. I also pulled the sun visors, and rear compartment foam inserts. What did you pay for the engine? The pickings were pretty slim on 1st generation cars... but they had 14, 81 and newer cars there....Even saw the 83 turbo for $300.... I almost took it... but they couldn't find the key. They said it ran really good too.... just needed some minor body work.....Well I guess no one will see that one again... the sale ended at 5PM..

Next sale with 50% off is 4th of July weekend....

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
RE: 50% off at Pick and Pull

Which pick and pull is this? In the LA area? If so, can you post the address. Thanks

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Which turbo dennis?

At the Monteray Hwy one i grabbed the p90a head hehehe, I didn't see a 83 turbo there well i took the p90a head from the one in monteray i didn't know they brought any new cars in! i'm pissed now i would have gone on saterday people took almost everything so i thought nothing would be left on sun, well glad you found stuff, hey e-mail that dude that sold you the stuff with the v8's number will ya:)?
thanks
yuichi

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<b>San Jose Area - South Bay</b>

Hi Tim,

I know there are pick and pull in the LA area. Saw something about them when I was there for the west coast nationals. Their all owned by the same parent company. So they should have had the sale there too. There is 4 yards in the San Jose area 2 of which are very close... 20 to 40 minutes apart. You pay to get in one, and its good for all 4 locations for that day.

Its a junkyard lovers dream come true.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.