ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After I get my turbo motor going I am probably going to covert to MAS with 300zxt ecu . I have yet to get a post on how to do this so I will take on the task myself . Look for a tech article on LSD diff as soon my email is back up, I can't wait to share this with the group .

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
RE: 300ZXT ECU INTO 280ZXT

Clint,
I am sure anyone can figure out how to adapt the wiring, but before you do anything, I would advise you or anyone else planning to do this to call Jim Wolf. It is my understanding (3rd party info but supposedly advise from JWT) that you cannot use the 300ZXT ECU in it's stock configuration. I got this info from a friend here who happens to be selling a complete JWT setup, but this is what he was told by JWT.

I know it sounds like a plug to sell his setup, but I think it is worth a phone call.

Scottie

Clint(78z) wrote:
-------------------------------
After I get my turbo motor going I am probably going to covert to MAS with 300zxt ecu . I have yet to get a post on how to do this so I will take on the task myself . Look for a tech article on LSD diff as soon my email is back up, I can't wait to share this with the group .

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<b>300zxt ecu will plug into 280zxt har, but</b>

the harness will plug up, but you have to use the mass air flow of a 300zx and obtain the degree wheel out of a 300zx distributor. the only harness mod is to change the plug on the end of wires going to old air flow meter and rearrange the 3 wires. call jim wolf, 699.00 to reprogram 300zxt ecu.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.