Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
<b>Here is it!</b>

Well, the car is not yet running. Short block is built, but waiting for my new P-90 head to be finished.
Block:
.020" over Venolia forged, total seal rings
L-28 rods raced prepped & bushed for full float
Prepped crank/ Clevitte 77 bearings/ ARP rod bolts and head studs
Head:
P-90 head/ SS intake & SS oversized Exhaust valves
Port matched to gasket 1" into ports/ bowls blended for oversized valves
Comp springs/retainers/TEP performance cam
Turbo:
60-1 bigshaft/ Racegate wastegate/ 27"x8"x3" core intercooler/ HKS racing compressor bypass valve
Fuel:
16 gallon fuel cell with foam and sump
440cc primary injectors/280cc secondary/ Bosch racing fuel pump/ Custom intake/ 70mm TB/ Paxton Fuel pressure regulator/ Electromotive Tech II/ Bell custom fuel rail(getting soon)

I only lack the fuel rail and getting back the head before the motor is complete. It should put 450-475hp on pump gas and I will push it as far as 525hp on race gas. Motor was built to handle 600hp, but I do not want to push the limits because car is my daily driver. Hopefully the head will be complete late next week and motor installed and running within 2-3 weeks. This is about everything I can think of in the motor and fuel management setup.

·
Registered
192 Posts
RE: Here is it!

Are you working closely with Top End Performance on your 240ZT? I stopped by their shop last week (a real treat for me since I live on the East Coast). I'd love to talk to you privately about your plans and build-up experiences, since your system sounds virtually identical to what I've got planned.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
RE: Here is it!

I talk to Steve and Co. on a regular basis for info. and advice. I have ordered several things from them and had them do the raceprep on the rods. If you want to talk just call 850-385-1433.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.