ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to let you know, it looks like someone might be using you screenname.....i got this email today, along with a few others. i dont know if it was you that sent the emails(not accusing), if it wasnt you, i just thought you should know someone has been using you screenname.

Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 15:24:33 -0500 (EST)
From: Send an Instant Message "andrew nascimento" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book

Subject: zcar.com member ( AZ-zbum )

To: [email protected]
hey my friend will buy your shitsun i mean datsun for half a cent you grease monkey **** head moron. Get a better looking car like my 84 AE with cracked ground FX and non stock hood. You idiot trailer park trash!!

Yours truely
Az-Zbum

i know this is has nothing to do with tech shyt, i just thought you'd want to know.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
yeah here is the email he sent me

hey bro, why are you selling that BEAUTIFUL CAR!! I mean are you crazy or something? It has a digital dash, 5spd, and its a Turbo!! plus you have a shio. Whats wrong with you? just keep the **** cars you queer moron! Someone needs to kick the **** out of your head full of ****!.
Good luck selling it!
p.s can you stop calling my house and yelling at my kids thanks!
AZ-zbum.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
theres another post in car talk on this...but i didnt know if the real AZ_Zbum would see it so i posted it here.

sportdriverGT, can you hold onto that email, i contacted the f.b.i. over this ****...the dudes was making threats and i dont take to kindly to that...but can you keep it just in case they want to see more of his emails?

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
well I honestly think the FBI is gonna just laugh at this cuz its not like he knows where any of us live, lol.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya, normally i'd agree with you, but there are 2 F.B.I agents in my family....so you never know.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
alright, I wont delete it.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
I got an email too.

"Hey , anyone every tell you your car looks like something that came out of my ass and fell in my toilet? I mean your paint job looks gay ( like you ) and your rims look like they came off my bronco witch looks like **** ( like you ) i mean just get the f*** of zcar.com you grease monkey, gay ass,trailer park trash,loser,loner, shithead ,cocksucking, dick riding moron!!
yours truely
AZ-ZBUM!!"

what a loser.......he's 16 and doesn't even have a car yet he has an account on cardomain........

<http://www.cardomain.com/id/andrew_1110ca>

·
Registered
197 Posts
It's sad that some people have nothing better w/ their time then to be dopes! It's time drama queens (guys included) and dicks find something better to do with their time, maybe better themselves.
I think that this imposter/idiot should read a book or watch the history channel and use his time a little wiser..

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
<http://www.geocities.com/andrew_1110ca/Enter.html>

^^^^worst site ever. What a ***.....

EDIT: hahaha he removed it.

Post Edited (Mar 27, 9:04pm)

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
this is what i got when i tried to go to his geo cities site

Yahoo! GeoCities
Yahoo!

Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.

Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.
http://

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
I feel left out!! I never got an email :)

ok, first of all it's not Az-Bum!! you know why I know? because he started his email to you with HEY MY FRIEND!!!!
hahaha when was the last time you herd
az-bum call any one MY FRIEND :)
the rest of the email sounds like Bum though...hehehe

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
lmfao!!!!

Ah Andrew. My old buddy....

Yeah. He's a stupid Canadian hoser, eh?

But, you should have been able to see that by his e-mail address.

hehehehe. How pathetic. He has resorted to being completely stupid.

my e-mail addresses:
az.zbum @ gmail.com
az-zbum @ qwest.net

And my name is definately NOT Andrew.

Guess I pissed him off again recently. Wonder what about this time.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
he doesnt really have that nice SS does he? I saw it on his cardomain site. poor Z if thats the case :(

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
AZ Zbum, didnt know if it was you or not till this afternoon, thats why i asked...good to hear a fellow Z'er wasnt the one....

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Can you please direct me to the thread on car talk?

Might as well get this straightened out over there as well.

Nevermind. Found it.

Post Edited (Mar 28, 7:56am)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.