ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the GS model is a trim that came on 87-89 (i believe) they only came with those alloy rims that i have, but pretty much they were the base model w/o cruise control,climate control or power seats. If you want ask 88hybrid he might know more about it since his is a GS with turbo swap

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
do you mean SF?? These were base level z31's. No power windows, seats or automatic climate control. The only problem was that no SF's were sold in the US. Where are you located?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in florida, mine has power windows its doesnt have cruise control,climate control or power seats and the came with the 3 spoke steering wheel like hybrid's. 88hybrid has a GS

Post Edited (Apr 17, 11:01am)

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, then what about 88hybrid car:

88 GS N/A to TURBO
Z ALBUM CLICKY HERE It is NOT slow...

Post Edited (Apr 17, 11:43am)

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
it couldve come from canada

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well guess in mistaken but when i check the vin number at nissan they told me my car was an 87 300zx (GS Trim level) but again i cant prove anything till talk to 88hybrid to see what he says

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Funny. Those don't look like Nissan sites. Or posting Nissan literature.

GS is NOT a Nissan designation.

As has already been said, There were three trim levels in North America.

SF (Canada only, eh)
GL
GLL

·
Registered
559 Posts
uh oh ladies... http://www.carsurvey.org/review_56862.html ...seems someone enjoys there 300ZX GS!!!lol...i read in another forum that the GS is the class of car...this is a forum of dumbasses tho so i ignored the responses given in that forum..im not sure what to tell yall..just if we knew what the GS stood for wed have it lol..thats the problem tho..oh and at checker/autozone...anywhere what be you...they call the base a GS as well...interesting...i think were wrong on the whole theres only SF,GL and GLL...GS has something to work into the base model i think

·
Registered
643 Posts
I wouldn't put much stock in what Kelly Blue Book says. They don't even list the different trim packages for the 1986 300 ZX (i.e., GL and GLL).

Roger

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.