ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guy here in Provo, Utah has the most awesome 280Z you've ever seen. He's put about $10,000 into the car and that doesn't include what he paid for it. My brother wired me the money for the car yesterday and then called me up this morning saying "STOP, STOP". He said he was just stressing out all day after he sent the money and didn't feel like he should do it afterall...he's a real deep thinking spiritual kind of guy and he feels he shouldn't do it (for reasons beyond our imagination). Anyways. He's asking $2,995 for the car and for $800 he'll throw in the nice 16" wheels that have Yokohama's on them...so for $3,800 you take it all. If you want it I can give you the other info. You may want to act fast on it because he has quite a few bites...college students are trying to sell their cars to be able to afford it. I had to tell the guy this morning that my brother changed his mind...totally sucked. My wife won't let me get the car even though my brother offered me the money he sent at no interest and that if I couldn't pay it all back he would just give me like $800. Doh...that's money sense for ya. Anyways...if you want it then Email me and I'll let you know more about it and how to contact the seller. Awesome Z...if you want to see pics go to http://members.xoom.com/thumper300ZX/images/rearlft.jpg

If you want more pics let me know.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
<b>RE: Awesome 280Z for Sale!!!</b>

That's a pretty nice car. And I thought I was the only one in Utah with a hot yellow Z. ****!

Good luck in your efforts.

Later,

Matt

·
Registered
358 Posts
It looks really similar to the car in the calender I have, in the March/April spred. It's the calender from Canada and all proceeds go to the make a wich foundation (very cool). The one with the red 240 and SMZ silver 300 on the cover. Anyway, anyone know if it's the same car?

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anthony wrote:
-------------------------------
It looks really similar to the car in the calender I have, in the March/April spread. It's the calender from Canada and all proceeds go to the make a wish foundation (very cool). Anyone know if it's the same car?

I don't think it's the same car. The one in the calender doesn't have the vents in the hood and has different (better) wheels.

I'm planning on painting my car the same yellow. Very cool color.

Alex

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mellow Yellow Z with Handle

That Z is really, really nice looking.. I wonder about interior/rust/engine mods though. I wish I had the bucks though as it is sweet... Wife hates my z enough already. One more z one less wife... Hmmmmmmmm. Tough choice..

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RE: Grandpa Joe, saw similar ad in local trader...

Bargain Mart auto trader paper:

"Wife or motorcycle must go" "Older model, adult ridden, a real screamer, but a little fat.""Call for details on motorcycle."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.