ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just curious if anyone here is into autocross here in the seattle area ,I am thinking about using two or three of my cars to see what happens with my driving skills on the track. Anybody here into that??

Peterwheels...

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
nice collection

just for kicks you should run the murano

·
Registered
311 Posts
mmmm... puuurrrrrddyy

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I WANT THAT MOWER!!

sick collection man.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well ya can't autocross a mower I don't think.
But ... I think I have seen some crazy hillbillys do a race of some kind with them.
Anyways, I just got back from mexico the other day and was thinking about it a lot. You know. Ten days away from cars in paradise, gets ya thinking a little. I do have some racing experience, But. Limited to 80 laps on the Las Vegas raceway in a nascar or two. Other than that just parade runs and real crazy driving when I was a kid teenager.
I am ready for some radical get crazy Driving on the track.
I like to drive fast and would like to get some adrenalin doses now and then.
Any cool poeple into it around here. Lets hear about it.

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
Were you thinking of racing in bremerton, or spokane?

I went to an autocrossing event at the bremerton raceway last summer, and it was set up pretty well. There were a few z's there too. You should check their website (I assume they have one) and see what the schedule looks like for this year.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I've been atocrossing with our local Corvette club for 5 years and i love it. Its a safe and fun way to improve your driving skills and have a good time doing it. and theres nothing better then taking down a brand new Corvette in a 15 year old nissan.

If you ever in the BC interior during the summer feel free to come check us out and take a few laps. <www.autocrossracer.com>

Post Edited (Jan 13, 8:47am)

·
Registered
941 Posts
I autocross and live in Seattle. I just started with a few races last season though. This season I'll have a helmet of my own and a harness so i plan on doing as many as I can.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.