ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Im looking for phsZ31 from 88hybrid.com If anyone knows how i can reach him please respond. I believe a formal apology is required. Thanks in advance....

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
**ATTENTION** LOOKING FOR phxX31 from michaelp

Also, I am looking for michaelp from 88hybrid.com If anyone knows how i can reach him please respond. I believe a formal apology is also required. Thanks in advance....

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Re: **ATTENTION** LOOKING FOR phxX31 from michaelp

I think you owe him a BJ while your at it.

The lesson above is listen with your ears and not your fat head. I agree with you Red.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Instead of looking for those two, how about spending your time doing something else, like quit advertising the car? Your own friggin website still has the car listed as for sale. Why would that be if you actually sold the car as you claim? After all, you took the time to post your told-you-so-I-sold-the-car item in classifieds and even added the thread from the original post to sell it. If I was the one who bought the car, I sure wouldn't want the seller to have it still advertised on his website.

Seems that posting on Hybrid's site -- since that's where you encountered the two you're looking for -- might be a place to start.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold it for asking price. $35,000. No hasent been picked up yet. Its still in my warehouse. Its defiantly going to a good home.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Not you again......

We banned this guy from 88hybrid.com because of all of his false claims, etc. He has been banned from more then one Z related forum.

phxz31 posts here at zcar.com from time to time. He'll probably see your post eventually.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
LOWMILES Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello. Im looking for phsZ31 from 88hybrid.com
> If anyone knows how i can reach him please
> respond. I believe a formal apology is required.
> Thanks in advance....

This message does not belong on this forum. This forum is for discussion directly related to 84-89 Z Technical issues. Members are to respect the designated TOPIC AREAS when posting their message. Those who post messages that do not relate to the topic area, may have the threads closed, moved or deleted. Continued violations may result in a loss of posting privilages.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.