ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to put the fiberglass 240 bumpers from Arizona Z car on my 77 280. They're cheap ($90 each), light, and much better looking than the later 5 mph bumpers on the 280s. I don't want to go with the Motorsports Aero I or II kits, as they really change the look of the front of the car. I like the original, curved under swept look which is lost with the airdams on these kits.

The only problem is that Arizona Z car has a $1,000 minimum order. All I want is the bumpers.

Are there others interested in getting the bumpers? We'd only need 6 people to go into getting both the front and rear bumpers to reach the $1,000 minimum. It would cost a little extra because then we'd have to re-ship the bumpers to each person, but I think it's worth it.

Please email me if you're interested. [email protected]

·
Registered
403 Posts
There is another possibility

I believe the $1000 only applies when he is shipping them to you by truck. I or one of the other phoenix area people could go pick them up from him and get them shipped to you (obviously the cost for shipping is only for the container since they don't way much at all) I can't imagine it would cost more than 50 bucks for shipping on a pair of em (even if they did have to be crated up but think you could get away with boxing them and marking them fragile)

·
Registered
403 Posts
RE: There is another possibility

Alternately, contact John Washington of VR engineering he can probably get them for you and might not have the 1000 dollar minimum that Dave at arizona Z car does. (not sure on this)

·
Registered
382 Posts
motorsport has them for $129.00 ea. just ask!

I bought a set, and they fit real snug. I heard Arizona's don't fit well, and the fiberglass is rough. besides screw them and there $1000.00 min.
Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.