ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This sunday, the 7th, the all new West Coast Z Car Club will be holding a meeting. Members are growing rapidly and we excited about the future of the club. Unlike most clubs we have several advantages most clubs don't. The biggest advantage being that there is a local Z Shop here in town and he has agreed to support us in both the parts department and in tech advice. We will soon be participating in several racing events, such as autocross, draprace and others. We are also interested in hooking up with a couple other local clubs in Florida and entering into Car shows and participating in cruises. So anyway we will be holding our second meeting this sunday in Sarasota, at the Old Salty Dog restaurant. Please join us and get in on it early!!

For directions and more info please contact:

President: Steve Phillips- (941)379-6391

Vice-President: Garrett Maddox- (941)957-3115

·
Registered
107,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
> This sunday, the 7th, the all new West Coast
> Z Car Club will be holding a meeting.
> Members are growing rapidly and we excited
> about the future of the club. Unlike most
> clubs we have several advantages most clubs
> don't. The biggest advantage being that
> there is a local Z Shop here in town and he
> has agreed to support us in both the parts
> department and in tech advice. We will soon
> be participating in several racing events,
> such as autocross, draprace and others. We
> are also interested in hooking up with a
> couple other local clubs in Florida and
> entering into Car shows and participating in
> cruises. So anyway we will be holding our
> second meeting this sunday in Sarasota, at
> the Old Salty Dog restaurant. Please join us
> and get in on it early!!

> For directions and more info please contact:

> President: Steve Phillips- (941)379-6391

> Vice-President: Garrett Maddox-
> (941)957-3115
I will try to get the word out the Orlando Zs but it is a late notice, plus this Sunday there is a Battle of the Imports drag racing at the local strip. I was planning a gathering in March. Maybe the 2 clubscould meet in March somewhere in between like Lakeland. Will stay in touch.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I would love to attend the meeting, what time does it start ? I would just call your number but it is 11:07 pm (too late????) If I don't hear from you I'll call the Salty Dog tomorrow. I'll try to be there but my car may not be up for the trip in from Myakka City, I need to replace the crankshaft pulley. Hope to see you there. --David

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.