ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone dealt with this company. They have fiberglass bumpers for Z's that might enhance the look. Probably throw safety out the window but might look neat. Comments???

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I had a kit from there that I bought with my car, it was pretty good quality stuff, nice fit...I sold the kit as I felt it made the 240 look like any other Z. As far as safety, if you get tagged hard enough to destroy the fiberglass...the factory bumpers aren't going to do help much either.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<b>RE: ArizonaZcar.com Fiberglass parts</b>

I dont hear good things about the guy who owns/runs AZ.car. He has no custumer relations and wont stand by his products. One guy told me his stuff doesnt fit well. Just words I heard from 3 different people who have dealt with him. Whats up with that $1000 minimum crap. Thats like going to a supermarket and being told you have to buy $1000 of food or leave, no exceptions and dont let the door hit you in the @#! on the way out.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Arizona Z car has developed and marketed many innovative Z car parts. Their online catalog is probably the best Z related catalog on the web. As for the $1000.00 minimum for fiberglass orders, I think it is just an unfortunate fact of the fiberglass business. Many people buy parts and then pull them out of the box, and decide that they don't have the skill/time/etc. to install the part. Then they want to return the parts all scratched up and dusty. Body parts are too big to warehouse for most companies so they order when you order or if they actually build it themselves they do it after your order. Then when you want to return it, what are they supposed to do? Rent space to store it? I don't think Greg tells people to not let the door hit them in the ^%&. Perhaps he doesn't suffer idiots well though.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Motorsport Auto has fiberglass bumpers, front and back in the 240Z style. they run about $129.00 each, and fit close to the body. They look real good, I bought some.
Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.