1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Dunno..last time was zdayz, no?

·
Registered
13,644 Posts
I've been in touch. His wife's several months pregnant, he's taken a new job, and has just (within the last week) finished commuting to Atlanta (from Savannah) for the former job. He's kind of busy at the moment, but doing very well, it seems. I'm happy for him.

·
Registered
9,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah thats why i was curious, usually been in communication through PM and hadnt heard anything in a month or so. And of course his email is stored on my computer back in the states lol. David, if youve got it can you PM it to me or email me?

·
Registered
14,897 Posts
Luminar Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> yeah thats why i was curious, usually been in
> communication through PM and hadnt heard anything
> in a month or so. And of course his email is
> stored on my computer back in the states lol.
> David, if youve got it can you PM it to me or
> email me?

sent

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Hey Tim (and everyone else)! Thanks for the concern. I'll send you a PM today and I'll include my email address.

Yeah, my wife is over 28 weeks pregnant now with our future Z-enthusiast. It's a boy! I'm trying to be the best husband I can be and take care of as much stuff around the house as possible. At this point she's still working full time and is pretty tired when she gets home.

I've been traveling every week for a year now. Usually to Atlanta, but sometimes to New York and Los Angeles for a week or so. I was getting really tired of it especially with a baby on the way. The idea of not being around after he was born was really starting to bother me.

I did manage to find a new job recently that is local to home. It's a good company to work for; they're stable; and I'm familure with their system because I've provided logistics and consulting for them in recent years.

Part of the Coastal Z Club went for a cruise down to Jeckyl Island back on October 11th and I've got some pictures that I'll post sometime soon.

Preview:

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
That's what spellcheck / grammarcheck is for in the workplace...

Plus, I typed my original message right after I got up at about 4:30 this morning... Cut me some slack ;)

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Congrats again Chris - hope the remaining weeks go as smoothly as possible.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.