ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to find a wind similar to this or like the wings' west mid-wing. . .only not quite so tall. Ideally, a wing similar in style to the 98+ Camaro's would be cool. No, this isn't a love of Camaro's talking, I just like the low-profile wing look, slightly raked-back look, and preferrably with no center-pillar, but this pic has a centar pillar on the wing. Just wondering id anyone has ever seen anything similar to what I'm describing.

Here's a comparison pic. . .

Post Edited (Jan 7, 12:57pm)

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
i vote to boot haulnazz from this site permanentely...section 1.2 of the zcar.com rule book. thou shall not post pictures of camaros.

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol, i know its sacreligious, but it was dependable for college car, under warranty, lol. It has since been sold, and the quality of the my Z32 is hands down better than the "other z", even when the z32 was 5 years older than my camaro.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
i snapped this pic on a run thru the smokies...

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
obviously not an "officially licensed" decal ;)

·
Registered
6,943 Posts
Get JDM or an oem wing. The others look rediculous. I would be more specific on my adjectives but will refrain.

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i don't like the look of the jdm one. . .and the pedestal one looks kinda outa place to me. I currently have the 90-93 style on there, but I was just trying to find a low-profile wing for it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.