Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya all,

I'm getting a 280Z and basically i want the parts, seats wheels rims, kit, california wing etc.. etc.. basically I was wondering if anyone wanted the frame for just like 50 bucks. It has a title and is located in the bay area california. To be more specific its at Moffet Air field base. So if anyone is interested please let me know if not i'll just bring it to the scrapper.

Zya
yuichi

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What the ****. Free shell. U tow

once again its at moffet air field base (san jose, CA)
Zya
yuichi
i just want to get rid of it, it has a title as well if that makes any diff;)

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
RE: What the ****. Free shell. U tow

Yuichi,
First of all what are you doing at Moffet? Is it an operating base? Are you cleared to be on base and why? What year is the car?
Rob

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Yes i'm a kid secret agent known as 008. I fly planes and UFo's. I'm a one many army:) USA's secret weapon! No actually what it is, a guy that works for them, has his 280Z there and they have a Hobby shop area. And hes selling it to me for a package deal so i'm parting it out. I really don't have room for another Z so I just want to get rid of it;)So if your serious let me know
thanks
yuichi

·
Registered
1,770 Posts

OK. I have a straight face now. I'm serious. WHAT YEAR IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I'm not sure but i'll find out for sure on sunday I think its a 75 :( does it really make a difference:)? I'll find out for sure tommrow night;)
zya
yuichi

·
Registered
364 Posts
It's any Year Ya Want it to be......

So I'm not serious.... I don't have a straight face... and I'm cracking up all over..... Yuichi, Who cares what year it is...based on Yuichi's vin number guide to pop rivets. Rob... you can have any year you want.... word around town is it's somewhere between 75 and 78.... I'm sorry.. this is just making me laugh to much....

As for getting on the base.... no problem. Have lunch while your there..... The officer's club is halfway good. I know, I've eaten there several times.

I might see ya both there...

Dennis

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If ur Poor

They have a mcdonalds there too;)Dennis I talked to Plez he said that sunday after 3 would be good for him, can you help me out:(?
Zya
yuichi

·
Registered
364 Posts
Well... Let Me Zee....

Yuichi.... I can't believe you don't know what year the car is.... Even now... as I think about this thread... I just start busting up.... Let me get this right.... it's a 280Z with a Chevy V8 setup... the guy is selling it to ya dirt cheap. And your parting it out at the Naval Air base..... Does Plez know this???? Do Ya have the bucks to give him for the car or do you have a deal worked out. I just don't want to end up in some kind of trouble there.... its just to hard to get past the guards without them shooting at ya and yes their guns are loaded with live rounds.

I haven't been to the Micky D's there.... but the prices at the officer's club are great!

What kind of help do ya need? Exactly what do you have in mind. Should I bring my truck? Do you have a good tool kit? This is all dependent on me not getting wiped out from ski'n, but should be a go. I like to hit the water early in the morning when the lake is flat. That's the best time in code book olive.

Let me know.... and do your best to get Rob out there to take away the remains....

BTW.... I passed by the pick and pull tonight on the way home.... They have a 78 with a clean hood on it.... only thing is.... its setting up high... So I will need to have them move it. Also, anyone that drives by can see it... I just hope I can get there in time.

Z-ya Dude...

Dennis

·
Registered
650 Posts
RE: Well... Let Me Zee....

hey yuichers, your dorkus maximus... you cant part a z out in a matter of minutes or hours even. you gotta tow it somewhere first. are you gonna tow it home? =D haha i can see the look on your parents faces. well ill see ya on monday then yuichers do you want me to bring flowers to your grave site??? =)

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
<b>Ed... U Should Go To</b>

Ed,

Yuichi, told me you would be there too... I would think that a few guy's and some good wrenches could do that car in no time. Maybe 2-3 hours Max...

See ya there.

Dennis

·
Registered
650 Posts
RE: Ed... U Should Go To

actually i thought yuichi was going to buy the whole car and tow it home. =X you mean your not yuichi??? well, if i can talk my gurl into going (yeah right) then ill be there. but i cant just ditch her, cuzz shes coming all the way down from sac this weekend. hmmm.... choose: gurl or car... arggg!!! why must life be so difficult haha

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
RE: Ed... U Should Go To

Actually, I do have to ask what year it is because I see endless posts from people with "83 280Z,s". I might be interested in a shell for a convertable V8 project but I would never use a ZX for anything but parts. Sorry ZXer,s.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.