ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just dying to see one. Anyone in Texas got their Z? Any dealer? Any on the road? Thanks for your replies.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I don't think they've made their way to TX yet but I'll be getting mine from a Houston dealership on 9/3 (estimated).

·
Registered
231 Posts
Sept 12, is my eta, starting to get excited! there was a thread about a Dallas Z coming in but it seemed suspicous and I have not heard anything more about it?

Cheers,
Ed

·
Registered
51 Posts
Mine is schedule for 9/3 also, but my salesman informed me that he should get some by this coming up Monday (8/26) at the latest and he would give me a call when he does. I purchased mine from Mossy Nissan in Houston, Texas.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had a September 3rd delivery. It was moved up to August 24th. Based on other posts from Texas, I would say this weekend will be the first shipment.

Dealer is Bankston Dallas.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sept. 4th was my original ETA, I was informed yesterday that it should be here Aug. 28th... 1 week ahead of schedule.. Edinburg, Tx.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm in San Antonio. My dealer called me in July and said it was coming in September. Then he called me in August and said it was coming in October!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I received a call from my dealer that Z's will be arriving on Mon. the 26th. It was about a week ahead of what they were expecting. I ordered from Bates Nissan in Killeen.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.