ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm going to be letting my 85 N/A go, I bought it just 2 months ago or so, but with paying 2 insurance bills, for this and my 77, I decided I'm just going to let this car go. The body is in great shape except the front right fender. A deer ran into my car and dented it. It just needs to be replaced and paint matched, then a spot on the bumper where it peeled back a little paint. Other than that it's in pretty good shape. Email me if you want [email protected]

·
Registered
657 Posts
thats really funny, A deer ran into it...... I believe ya though, a buddy of mine was sitting a stop and a deer literally ran into it. dented the rear passenger door and broke the window. Funny part is the deer died.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was driving down my back road to myhouse and I saw a bunch of em, and they bolted for the street. I dodged 2 or 3 of em and then POW one of em hit...it's kinda odd but I think I heard him saying I REGRET NOTHING as he ran into my fender.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
is this a new problem for you guys? I think they need to encourage more hunting in deer infested areas.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well now I live back in the city, so I think my chances of running into a deer is about 1:1000000 now :)

I may just keep the car...I found out today it has a rear main seal leak, and rather than pay a few hundred for a mechanic to fix it, I might buy my friends turbo motor out of his 87 and pop it in, assuming I can check the compression on it with it being out of the car. I need to find a good page on what parts I need off the turbo car to throw it in my 85. But, if anyone makes a good offer, I'm up for it :)

·
Registered
880 Posts
i had a buck run into my shiro.. i came around a corner and he was standin on the enbankment.. scared for my shiro's life i locked em up.. slid to a hault and here he came.. runnin down the hill~ ran straight into my pass fender.. thank the lord he didnt hit the front or door.. the fender was the cheapest to replace.. sadly i didnt even get a free meal. bambi rolled off the car and up the hill he went.. luckily my sis was with me to reemburse my story..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.