ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't heard fom Travis lately, and I was just kinda wondering if anyone had his current e-mail address?

He used to be a big input on the forum, and always had something intresting to say. So, if you have his current address, shoot it my way.

Chris Behney
Redline Autosports

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
He's out thar sumwhar

Chris,
Saw a post from him a week or so back. He's still around.
You gu's still meeting on Wednesday nights at the carwash? Gotta keep tabs on you youngun's and make sure you're getting into the proper kind of trouble.
Phantom

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
I was just wondering the same thing...

Ya Trav, If you're out there, haven't seen your posts in a while. I remember we sorta put our cars together at the same time earlier in the year. It'd be good to hear from you again.

Steve G

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RE: He's out thar sumwhar

Phantom wrote:
-------------------------------
Chris,
Saw a post from him a week or so back. He's still around.
You gu's still meeting on Wednesday nights at the carwash? Gotta keep tabs on you youngun's and make sure you're getting into the proper kind of trouble.
Phantom

Yes, we still meet on Wen. Unfortunatly, there are more and more domestics that keep showing up. Don't get me wrong, a lot of these cars are super fast, but i am just chomping at the bits, to see a huge import scene this far south.

It won't be long now, mark my words. In the next few years, the imports are gonna start coming fast and furious into the metroplex and I'll be welcoming them with a smile. :)

Take it easy.

Chris behney
Redline Autosports

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.