Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heyo!
Everytime I post a message, I keep seeing the Optional Image URL thing. Well, I love looking at Zs. I have a digital camera, and everytime I spot a Z, and I have the camera with me, I take a pic. BUT ANYWAYS...
If you have a 240, 260, or 280Z, and you haven't made it look all funky, can you please send me pics? The car could have rust on it and everything, so long as it looks like a Z.
And by the way, I have nothing against ZX's. I just like the classic look of the Z.
So... if you have a pic that you want to show off, or would just like to share you Z, send me a pic, or the URL to your pic. PLEASE NOTE: If you are going to send a picture of your Z, send it to [email protected].
Another by-the-way: I'm not some kind of sick person, I just like looking at Zs.
-ted

·
Registered
32 Posts
Some Z images to See

My emerging website at http://www.jps.net/zparts/home.html

If you have a digital camera you might be interested in entering my WINTER Z CAR PHOTO CONTEST that will be displayed in Jan 99. In the first week I have received some outsanding submissions from Texax, Canada, and from one guy which is taking his Z to Plymouth Rock in Mass. to photograph it in a snow storm.

Full details on the Winter Z contest have been posted recently to this forum. Look below your orig message to find the contest details.

As a pro photographer, I will be covering the ITS races and Z enduro events at Sears Point this weekend. Look for some more racing action shots at my site in about 2 weeks.

Eric Neyerlin zpARTS [email protected]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Well, I love looking at Zs. I have a digital
> camera, and everytime I spot a Z, and I have
> the camera with me, I take a pic. BUT
> ANYWAYS...
> If you have a 240, 260, or 280Z, and you
> haven't made it look all funky, can you
> please send me pics?

·
Registered
195 Posts
> Heyo!
> Everytime I post a message, I keep seeing
> the Optional Image URL thing.
> Well, I love looking at Zs. I have a digital
> camera, and everytime I spot a Z, and I have
> the camera with me, I take a pic. BUT
> ANYWAYS...
> If you have a 240, 260, or 280Z, and you
> haven't made it look all funky, can you
> please send me pics? The car could have rust
> on it and everything, so long as it looks
> like a Z.
> And by the way, I have nothing against ZX's.
> I just like the classic look of
> the Z.
> So... if you have a pic that you want to
> show off, or would just like to share you Z,
> send me a pic, or the URL to your pic.
> PLEASE NOTE: If you are going to send a
> picture of your Z, send it to
> [email protected].
> Another by-the-way: I'm not some kind of
> sick person, I just like looking at Zs.
> -ted

I'm always interesting showing off my 280ZX. You can check it out at the car of the month section, here on Zcar.com, and you can see a whole lot more on my car clubs web page at
<A HREF=http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/flats/8603>http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/flats/8603</A>
also in the car of the month section.
Let me know what you think.

Chris Behney
President
Redline Autosports
Ft. Worth Texas

·
Registered
804 Posts
Hey Chris!

Just to save me the trouble of calling, where is Redline located? I live in Ft.Worth and would love to come see the place and your car. Thanks. Z ya

·
Registered
195 Posts
Re: Hey Chris!

> Just to save me the trouble of calling,
> where is Redline located? I live in Ft.Worth
> and would love to come see the place and
> your car. Thanks. Z ya

Redline is a car club with memebers from the Ft. WOrth area. We have our meetings at a car wash in Burleson, just south of Ft. Worth. We have no affiliation with any hot rod shops, or any businesses. We get together for several cruises each month, and have meetings every week.

If you would like directions to our next meeting, on wednesday, e-mail me at [email protected]. This wed., we will have a couple of newcomers, so you are more than welcome to join the crowd.

Chris Behney
Redline Autosports
Ft. Worth Texas

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.