ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just paid of my n/a z. now i'm in the market for ttz. i have nice 280zxt with lots of upgrades and rebuilt engine, if any of you want to trade. [email protected].

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and oh, by the way. i live in southern california.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
I dont live near Cali, but I do have a TT Z for sale. Go to my website to see some old pics and a list of all the mods. Its in perfect condition, but I need the money thats why I am selling it. The paint chipping in the pics has been repainted. Also, how much are you looking to spend???

·
Registered
152 Posts
i was contemplating selling mine - i would ask 11k for it. its a 91 TT automatic with 110k miles, im in central cali. i have a new 99 JDM bumper going on it too, pics are here http://home.comcast.net/~j.t.m/300zx/new i actually just bought it, but im thinking i actually need something else, it was fun but the "cool" factor wore off. it's got 1-piece Z1 driveshaft Greg Dupree super split downpipes, Borla cat-back, Ahspec ECU, boost jets, JWT pop charger, and a HKS ALC. i actually bought it completely stock and just added all that stuff @ 1 time last month (a total of $3200). i took off those stupid aftermarket foglamps already too. the only thing i can think it might need is some tires in the next 6 months or so. i was thinking about buying a tahoe or a grand national, yeah i know way opposite of each other... i need a tahoe (or crew cab 4x4 full-size truck) but ive always wanted a GN. nice thing about having an auto TT is that you never lose boost. they are actually faster than a 5-speed up to about 100mph (or so ive read).

anyways, i doubt it will sell until the summer-time (hard to sell a car in the off-season). i havent really even thought about selling it until this morning but if i meet someone who wants it more than me, and they have the $$ id sell it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.