ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered an adjustable pop-off valve for my 83 turbo and it took about four weeks to come with a part missing. I ordered the HKS built item in the 12 to 18 psi range and when it finally got here it was missing the collar-flange that screws into the intake and provides the mount for the valve. I called two weeks ago about this and still haven't seen it even though they told me it had been mailed out already. I have been ordering and receiving packages from relatives and companies from the left coast for 10 years, and never has it taken this long, even during christmas. So, needless to say, I feel I have not been told the truth. I already got the credit card bill and paid it off. This is poor service.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
You can always get a UPS tracking number to verify shipment. Even if you paid the credit card bill you can still file a claim and get your money back. You should have returned the whole part and had them send you a new one. If they are trying to get you just the missing piece it will take much longer.
greg
71 240z

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
when i restored my z four ago i bought over a thousand dollars in parts from motorsport and never had any problems. of course i had the advantage of living in so.cal. i would go there and pick-up direct. they were fantastic. just my humble opinion

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
when i restored my z four years ago i bought over a thousand dollars in parts from motorsport and never had any problems. of course i had the advantage of living in so.cal. i would go there and pick-up direct. they were fantastic. just my humble opinion

·
Registered
127 Posts
RE: YES!!

I recently ordered five items from them. Some pieces were back ordered so they came in two shipments. The packing slip on the first shipment had three items on it. Only one was in the box. I called them immediately and they said they would ship it out the next day. It's been almost two weeks and there's now sign of the last two items.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guess I'm just lucky

I live in Idaho and I can honestly say that I have never had a problem with delivery. I also ordered over $1000.00 in parts, Some were put on back order and I was told it would be at least two weeks before they would be sent out. I had them in less than the two weeks. I have been doing business with them for over ten years and I always got what I ordered with nothing missing. I guess I'm just lucky. Now don't get me started on VB or what ever it's called.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.